Digital Cameras - Canon SLR Lines

From: Dave Soemarko ^lt;fotodave@dsoemarko.us>
Date: 03/12/05-11:21:48 AM Z

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone is using the Canon SLR line of digital camera. I
noticed they have series like digital rebel, digital rebel AT, digital Elan
etc. I happen to have a non-digital Elan II E and am wondering if the lens
and accesories that I already have can be used with their digital cameras. I
forgot what EOS means, is that a standard for their lens?

Sorry for this non-alt topic, but I think some others might be interested as
well.

Thanks,
Dave S