List Minders

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 03/13/05-03:03:43 AM Z

I think it's clear that the listminder system is completely broken. I
don't know what should be done about it, and I don't know if assigning
other listminders would help. As long as listminders will not censure
people for insulting other people, which was supposed to be their job,
and as long as people won't self-censor themselves and refrain from
insulting other people, the problem will continue and the list will not
survive because knowledgeable people will no longer be willing to put
themselves out there to be exposed to gratuitous personal insult.

Katharine Thayer