Re: Science and debate (a ramble)

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 03/13/05-02:57:16 AM Z

I should add, lest I be misunderstood, that it wasn't Chris's capital
letters that made me think that perhaps this disagreement on issues was
being seen as a battle between persons, but Ryuji's later accusation
that my whole purpose in the boiling gelatin thread was to be
confrontational with Chris, Sandy and Ryuji. This is just simply not the
case, as I said, but I realized that it doesn't matter whether I see it
that way, if he or they see it that way, then it will color his or their
interpretation of everything I say or do and it will be raised to the
level of a battle of factions or personalities, which I don't care to
participate in.
Katharine Thayer