RE: List Minders

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 03/13/05-12:34:17 PM Z

Sandy, Did the list minders share their comments with each other? If you
felt like you were operating in a vacuum, perhaps you were. If list minders
are brought in from a broad group of participants, don't you think that we
might be able to get past some of the feeling of arbitrary decisions by one
list minder and get into a collective " let's please stop that type of
exchange on the list?" List minders need direction too, they can get that
from each other if they talk and share ideas. Heck we have a supreme court,
but it doesn't just have one judge or one voice. They talk, listen, speak.

Perhaps, just as we here in the US are required to serve on juries, it is
time top have a rotational system set up for list minders. Once you've done
it, you off the hook for two years or .

Eric Neilsen Photography

4101 Commerce Street

Suite 9