Apology to list

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 03/13/05-05:10:11 AM Z

Something happened to me in the last couple of days; I let some
insulting comments made by Ryuji get to me and take me to a place I
didn't need necessarily to go. Instead of trying to prove to him that he
was wrong about me in the insulting comments he made, which is always a
dubious enterprise, I should have simply ignored them as not worthy of a
response. But that's the thing about insults; they make you upset, they
make you a bit crazy, and that's why insults shouldn't be allowed here,
and aren't supposed to be allowed here. Sorry,
Katharine