Exhibit in Tucson, AZ

From: Dave Rose ^lt;cactuscowboy@bresnan.net>
Date: 03/13/05-11:43:54 PM Z

Greetings from Big Wonderful Wyoming,

I recently spent a few days in Tucson, taking dozens of cactus photos and
visiting local attractions.

At the Etherton Gallery, work by Wayne Martin Belger was on display. His
work is created with pinhole cameras. I'm not sure how the prints were
made, but they have a distinct "alt photo" look. Mr. Belger has created not
only a fine series of photos, but an equally impressive collection of finely
machined and crafted pinhole cameras. The cameras alone are works of art.
Here's a link:

http://www.ethertongallery.com/currentexhibit/belgerThumbs.html

I also spent time at the Center for Creative Photography where I'd made an
appointment to view Minor White and Eliot Porter prints in their collection.

Besides the beautiful desert country, Tucson certainly had a lot to offer.

Best regards,
Dave Rose