Re: Fibber McGee's Closet

From: Dave Soemarko ^lt;fotodave@dsoemarko.us>
Date: 03/13/05-11:58:15 PM Z

Sandy,

Not that I am fighting for the listminder position, but I don't really
understand how you read my earlier post. I only said the I think Judy's
original post was factual, at least that was the impression that I got from
Jwelia's emails. Actually I didn't know she was a male until I read the
email from Steve S. Things seem to be more complicated than I thought, but
from Jwelia's emails long time ago, I thought she was female and actually
went through a surgery.

But reagarding subsequent postings, I said that we could continue to blame
one another but that would not get us anywhere, so I suggested that we leave
it. Whether people recognized me as a listminder or not, I think most would
take it as a gentle reminder that we should not continue fighting on the
list. Since I am not everyone's parent, I cannot force anyone to do or not
to do anything. All I can do is to suggest not to continue on list. If they
continue the argument off list, that is their decision.

And it looked like many agree. Some posted nice emails to about celebrating,
agreeing and Amen, etc., so I don't understand why you take that email as an
"on-list full support for Seigel." You seem to be full of anger. I don't
want to argue. I was just trying to calm the list down when things broke
out.

Dave S