Re: holga in Canada

From: kris ^lt;kris@eq-photo.com>
Date: 03/14/05-10:50:10 AM Z

hey Ehud, all:
i think this is about right, but for the flash version (or am I wrong?)

incidentally, the US distributor of Holga, Freestyle, carries (at least)
four distinct models:

- the Holga 120S (no built-in flash, but a hotshoe)
- the Holga 120SF (built-in flash)
- the Holga 120N (like the 120S, but better--1/4" tripod mount)
- the Holga 120FN (like the SF, but FN rather than NF--w/ 1/4" tripod
   mount)
- the Holga 120CFN (built in color flash--four colours: red, yellow,
   blue, white)
- the Woca 120G (Holga 120S with glass lens)
- the Woca 120GF (Holga 120SF w/ glass lens)

finally, shipping to Canada done by the US Postal service (USPS not UPS)
will result in a $5 "brokerage" cost (vs. UPS's $30 minimum), no matter
the size of package (I think). Shipping itself will cost about $25-35 US
for the whole order (10 or more cameras).

Anyone in Toronto area wanting to get one, please email me offlist can
have one at cost + the effort to come pick it up. Prices will range from
$25 to $50 each, by my estimates.

all the best,
kris