RE: listminders

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 03/14/05-01:31:35 PM Z

Gordon, What do you think of my idea that they are chosen similarly to the
jurist here in the US? As a registered voter, we are picked to serve on a
jury either a criminal or civil. Once we fulfill our duty, we are off the
hook for a period of time. The list minders could be chosen for a 3-6 month
period and then replaced. If there were 6 minders, every 3 months two new
ones are in place, there is a stable core and new blood that hasn't been
burned out on the responsibility.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9