new member

From: Vicedirector ^lt;aniversario@iesvinalopo.com>
Date: 03/15/05-05:01:38 AM Z

Hi I am new on the list. I practiced for some years with platimum paladium, blue brint, Van dyke, pinhole etc. I have attended a workshop with Sandy King in Novelda Alicante Spain, where I live. My main concern now is pinhole photography. In 1992 I met Thomas Harding in a platinum workshop in Aspen. He made me swop into this tipe of photography when I saw his pictures and now I am fascinated by this type os photography.
Now I am also interesting in printing from scaned negatives but I need advise on what printer to buy which one would fit with the type of phottography I work with. Any help? Thank you
Best regards
Jose Fernando