Re: Albumen question

From: David Barker ^lt;dbarker_ca@yahoo.com>
Date: 03/15/05-07:38:29 AM Z

Thanks for the reply David. It sounds like you are
essentially using both methods: heat and alcohol. I
don't have a dry mounting press, but I may look around
to see if I can find one to run some paper through to
see how it works. I'm not sure I understand your
smoothness explanation, can you explain how you think
this affects the second coat, and does this mean you
think there is pressure needed in addition to heat?

David

--- Davison & Associates <info@davisonphoto.com>