Re: new member

From: JOSE FERNANDO ^lt;rebel@libreriarebel.com>
Date: 03/15/05-01:05:53 PM Z

Re: new memberHere you are:
JOSE FERNANDO MARTINEZ FERNANDEZ
AVENIDA DE LA CONSTITUCION, 27,1,A
APDO. 132
NOVELDA
ALICANTE
03660
Spain

----- Original Message -----
  From: Sandy King
  To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
  Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 7:46 PM
  Subject: Re: new member

  Hi José,

  Damn, you are right about the print. Send me your mailing address and I will clear this up.

  Best,

  Sandy

    Hi Sandy,
     I'll try to get one of these here in Spain.
    Remember you still own me a carbon print.There was a deal.
    Manolo is much into ejiptology now and has little or no time for photography, he has stopped the alternative editions of photography and the alternative list in Spanish is almost dead. But I am sure he will come back one day. I give him your regards.
    Jose FErnando.