Re: An Actual Photograph; was list minders

From: SteveS ^lt;sgshiya@redshift.com>
Date: 03/16/05-12:18:29 AM Z

I believe the intent of this list was to discuss photographic techniques using 'alternative to pre-packaged, factory made, industrially provided crafts materials.' The digital world expands that 'alternative' art-craft of photography.

What's interesting, is they all use the 'digits' and computer aided photography is in fact 'electronic photography.'

Logically it follows: Digital photography is an alternative to . . . sic. 'real photography.'

Not Jewela,

Steve Shapiro, Carmel, CA