Re: Actual photograph ---> IMAGES

From: SteveS ^lt;sgshiya@redshift.com>
Date: 03/17/05-11:53:34 AM Z

On pictures: Both Ansel Adams and Cole Weston referred to their work as
P'itures. The act of making a negative is a reward like none other. More
than calculating the exposure and developing the film, also mixing chemicals
and choosing which formula will render the best result is part of the art.

Bare in mind, Ansel was one of the greatist proponents of the 'computer
aided' photograph.

Steve Shapiro, Carmel, CA