Re: Actual photograph ---> IMAGES

From: SteveS ^lt;sgshiya@redshift.com>
Date: 03/17/05-11:56:41 AM Z

It's all ego perception. I wrote an article for a British journal "Image
Versus Picture" and detailed how an image could be the reproduction of a
photograph, but the picture is the photograph as made by the photographer.
Something like that.

Maybe the article was "Image vs Photograph."

It's like that grade we got in grammer school english class. The two grades
separated by a line, with the above the ling content and below the line
technique. The image is the content and the . . . well, technique showing
on an original says it all.

Steve Shapiro, Carmel, CA