Re: Restoration of the tri-color camera. An update.

From: DENNIS KLINKER ^lt;dennis@klink47.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: 03/18/05-01:45:55 PM Z

Sandy a couple of items that may be of interest to you,at present at the
National Portrait Gallery in London there is an exhibition of the Goddesses
series of colour portraits by Madam Yevonde who used a Vivex camera,also in
some two years ago from memory Martin Read of Silverprint fame wrote some
articles in the Ag magazine on refurbishing a one shot colour camera.
Dennis Klinker