Re: Actual_Image_Photo_Rotate This

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 03/21/05-08:38:03 AM Z

Jack Fulton wrote:

>Very well put, but I don't need "hand made" look so much as I need to see
>well crafted along with an image worthy of looking at for an extended period
>of time.

In general that is also what I need to see, outstanding
craftsmanship, bearing in mind the specific characteristics of the
process, and an image worth looking at.

But there is a bit more. Sometimes the content is captivating, even
with mediocre craftsmanship, while at other times craftsmanship is so
outstanding that it can leave us without words, even with a fairly
mundane content. At both extremes there are photographs that I
personally consider extraordinary.

Sandy