RE: Portable packable plate pdf plans perchance?

From: D. Mark Andrews ^lt;mark@dragonbones.com>
Date: 03/24/05-01:02:27 AM Z

I'd like to follow your progress as you go since it would be nice to let
someone more clever than myself figure this out. I read somewhere in the
19th century literature that the fixer and nitrate tanks were often fixed to
the back of the darkroom box, as per your good description below, but that
the fixer and nitrate was already in the tanks so there wasn't a need to
carry them in bottles. I've seen this discussed in the Wet Plate Forum as
well for folks in their vans and they cover the inside Plexiglas tank with
plastic wrap and other sorts of gaskets which is pressed against the inside
of the outer wooden lid to prevent leakage. This concept would prevent the
need to carry additional bottles and such.

Mark