RE: cyanotype help needed

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 03/24/05-07:37:51 AM Z

This is not an exact solution to your problem but:

You may try to coat 1+1 diluted Vandyke (fresh solution) over it, and
then re-expose with the same negative but slightly unregistered... That
way you will convert it to a "Blue Vandyke". It makes interesting split
tone effects. It's a nice way to save overexposed cyanotypes (but you
will end up with something else which is very different than what you
originally wanted).

Regards,
Loris.