RE: cyanotype help needed

From: Joe Smigiel ^lt;jsmigiel@kvcc.edu>
Date: 03/24/05-10:13:28 AM Z

Loris,

In my experience the alkali solution and wash bleaches the image beyond
that which the acid will recover. This varies between images/papers but
I've always been able to lighten the image doing this, sometimes too
much.

joe

>>> loris_medici@mynet.com 03/24/05 8:47 AM >>>
Joe, doesn't it gain its old density (or very close to it)? When you
acidify I mean?