RE: Paper For Van Dyke

From: STUART GOLDSTEIN ^lt;email_stuart@yahoo.com>
Date: 03/24/05-09:45:33 AM Z

Bob,

The Cranes technical rep told me that 90# natural
white cover is the same paper as B&S's Platinotype. I
bought the 125 sheet pack and it works fine for PT/PD
in 8-1/2 x 11 (or whatever the size closest to that
is). No problem with wet strength through developer,
initial water bath, 3 EDTA trays, and final water.

Don't think it's a problem exclusively with this
paper, but if you're processing 2 or images
simultaneously make sure the image area isn't toouched
by another sheet of paper. It caused a slight abrasion
in the image.

Stuart