RE: OT Re: Nikon El Nikor 75mm f4

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 03/24/05-09:47:10 AM Z

Dave and Kerik, If it is OK to talk about and offer for sale salts, paper,
etc., then why would an enlarging lens ( quite possibly used to make
enlarged negatives)be a no no. If you are not interceded in used gear,
simply delete the message. I don't see that many post from Nick offering
used gear.

Perhaps, caustic is seen in the use of !

It is more subtle than all caps but still a louder cry then a period.

There is more flotsam on this list than the small amount of for sale items.

He did put OT in the header. BIG tip off there!

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226
214-827-8301