Re: RE: Gum / Van Dyke online

From: Barbara Izzo ^lt;bi3@georgetown.edu>
Date: 03/28/05-11:49:03 AM Z

Giovanni and Jon--

Yes, I am here. I was going to point Giovanni to my image when I read Jon's message.

I've used gum over VanDyke quite a bit although not recently. I found that the gum seemed to change the look of the VanDyke. Perhaps I should mention that for my combination prints I printed both the positive and the negative of the image (one in VanDyke and the other in gum). I never tried to get "full color" using the two processes. I'll be interested to hear what you do.

Suzanne Izzo