Re: RE: Gum / Van Dyke online

From: Giovanni Di Mase ^lt;gdimase@hotmail.com>
Date: 03/28/05-01:44:14 PM Z

Thanks,
That's why I am looking for some help.
Yes, the van dyke process changes a lot the gum colors.
With cyano there is no problem, Wang article works perfect
(http://unblinkingeye.com/Articles/3CG/3cg.html)
But can it be done with Van Dyke?
I mean changing the "RGB" to 3 new primaries and one is a the Van Dyke-
define on photoshop as a R(75) G(34) B(32)? or whatever but we need to find
the other two gum colors (color theory).
Does it make sense to you?
Giovanni