Re: RE: Gum / Van Dyke online

From: Kate Mahoney ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 03/28/05-03:19:48 PM Z

Giovanni, I have printed several gum over Vandykes. I found the gum emulsion
tended to bleach the Vandyke a bit but yes, you can use it instead of one of
the RGB's. I seem to remember that this printing was done in my CMYK
experimentation, and that I used it instead of K...I don't have an example
online at the moment, but as soon as my PC comes back from the technician
(again!!!!???? what the ?????) I'll scan and post an image on my website,
and send you the url.
The reason I didn't continue with this was that I didn't like the results
with the work I was doing at the time.
cheers
Kate