Re: copyright

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 03/30/05-11:08:05 PM Z

I ran into a similar situation a few years ago at Torrey Pines State Park in
California. The Park Ranger noticed all the camera equipment in my car and
told me that the State/Park retains the "copryright" on the trees there (they
only grow in this one tiny coastal area of California) and that photographers
are not allowed to take photographs of them for any type of commercial work,
including art work they would sell without paying a licensing fee.

Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives