Re: copyright

From: Jack Fulton ^lt;jefulton1@comcast.net>
Date: 03/30/05-11:24:01 PM Z

Gee, that is simply unbelievable. I mean, like . . really?
I wonder about all that stuff. My gig teaching is about a block away
from the famous San Francisco landmark, Lombard Street, "The Crookedest
Street In The World" and each time I go by there's a scrillion folk
from all over the world laughing and cavorting taking videos,
photographs and posing against it as a backdrop. It must be phenomenal
as an entity yet I see it as lovely, as curious, as typically San
Francisco, yet . . well, I dunno.
Jack