Re: Agfa copyjet, was: Digital negatives - Epson and grain.

From: Fabiano Busdraghi ^lt;fabusdr@yahoo.it>
Date: 03/31/05-11:34:08 AM Z

thanks,
is a a great site. they alse have kentmere paper, I think I'll try also the
"mirror paper" that must look like a print toned with the old silver bronze
tetenal toner.
regards

> Hi Fabiano
>
> I buy the Agfa CopyJet at Lotus View Camera in Austria.
>
> http://www.lotusviewcamera.at/index.html
>
> you can order here.
>
> Roman
>

> > hi,
> > I can't find agfa copyjet in paris, and in every computer/photographic
> > shop
> > they say me agfa stopped production.
> > where do you buy it? do you know any site for online purchase?
> > thank you for your help,
> > best regards
> > fabiano
> > p.s. I have a 2100, but yet i did not try it. I'll share with you my
> > impression about dot grain...

HOME PAGE: http://fabiano.agriturismo-diavolino.com
GuIT, TeX, LaTeX: http://www.guit.sssup.it

Nuovo Yahoo! Messenger: E' molto pił divertente: Audibles, Avatar, Webcam, Giochi, Rubrica… Scaricalo ora!
http://it.messenger.yahoo.it