Re: Digital negatives - Epson and grain.

From: David & Jan Harris ^lt;david.j.harris2@ntlworld.com>
Date: 03/31/05-11:03:04 AM Z

I have tested Pictorico OHP film, Epson 2100 combination with silver
gelatine paper and found that a key factor is the colour of the negative -
choose the wrong colour and the results can be very grainy. Green negatives
give the best results for me. You might want to try Mark Nelson's Precision
Digital Negatives system, a key component of this system is choosing the
best colour for your negative.

David