hoootie hoooooo!

From: Adam. Waterson ^lt;artistboi@speakeasy.net>
Date: 05/01/05-08:26:45 AM Z

Greets list --

I'm disappointed with myself, I bought a Canon 10D. So I've been
thinking a lot about buying a printer so I can make imagery on a clear
base for printing. Is there anyone out there, perhaps someone who
Ebays and has PayPal, who'd let me shoot'm some bucks for
printing/shipping, so i can see what kind of negative can be made with
the 10D.

If anyone's interested, send me an email offlist. I'd really like to
try like a 16x20 image, or atleast 11x14 to really see how it looks.
Let me know how much it would cost, and we'll go from there.

Thanks guys!

becoming,
     adam.