New Alternative photography and darkroom processes chat...

From: Arcan3 ^lt;arcan3@gmail.com>
Date: 05/03/05-10:08:11 PM Z

I'ts just starting up ... heres the link
http://chat.deviantart.com/chat/ALTPROCESSPHOTO

plz join in so we can share the knowledge... all help will be
apreciated in advance... and u guys can also use it to chat when u
need fast anwers or just to chat about your day and experiences...

it requires to join on www.deviantart.com its a huge art comunity and
joining up is free... theres a big photography section [a bit plagued
by amateurs and nudity addicts but its a fine comunity for having over
16 k people]

thanks in advance and hoping to see you all there.... Marcos Colmenares H