RE: Epson 1520 printer...

From: Baird, Darryl ^lt;dbaird@umflint.edu>
Date: 05/04/05-07:02:07 AM Z

Hi Jack, (you're up early)

Yes, I'm using the Harrington Quadtone RIP, and it is a real jewel.

(alt-purists stop reading now... you've been warned!)

Reprinted some digital collage stuff from 1996 and these are the best
prints I ever produced - better than the toned silver, argyrotype, or
c-prints I've made in the past. With just the simple selection of a
'sepia' profile, I got nice (antique) warm hues and dense, deep
blacks. Using Hannemuhle Photo Rag... just lovely stuff, IMHO. I'm
trashing earlier prints (maybe I'll donate them to those pesky
auction/fundraiser thingys).

cheers

Darryl