Re: cyano recipe

From: kris ^lt;kris@eq-photo.com>
Date: 05/04/05-07:09:29 AM Z

thanks Trevor--
the idea was to mix the chemicals the morning of before i head out. I
hadn't thought about precoating, but i will do that. also, i might
pre-expose a print under the uv unit at home, and wash it out there.
(not sure how the weather will behave that day, and what exposures we'll
be able to get)

again it's time that's restricting things--i'll be teaching the teacher,
too, so hopefully she'll be able to pursue some of the stuff in more detail.

ciao,