Re: Glyoxal hardening

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 05/04/05-12:04:02 PM Z

Don Bryant wrote:

 But I don't see why it would
> > matter who asked the question.
>
> I asked the question originally; but I don't think it's worth the effort to
> rehash the topic like many gum topics have been rehashed repeatedly.
>
> I started to send this to KT but it would just set her off once again.

I don't understand what this is about. I wasn't "rehashing" anything,
just simply adding more information to our common database related to
gelatin hardening. In the earlier discussion, I think I mentioned that
according to some experts, glyoxal hardened gelatin doesn't withstand
boiling water. The observation I shared today corroborates that
assertion. I thought people would want to know that. Apparently I was
wrong. I'm sorry I offended anyone by sharing information here; I'll try
not to do it again.
Katharine Thayer