Due cappucinni

From: Jack Fulton ^lt;jefulton1@comcast.net>
Date: 05/04/05-11:14:51 PM Z

s'far az eye nose the duo-tone has been in PS for, well, a long time.
I believe it was configured by Stephen Johnson, one of the first, if
not the first,
to go 100% digital. He's in the PS 'Hall of Fame' and a local lad.

In the the duo-tone curves you can choose any two colors you wish and
futz around with them.
Then, too, there are tri and quad tones to play with.
Jack