Re: Gum woes

From: mmatusz@pdq.net
Date: 05/07/05-07:42:14 AM Z

Scott,
If you are interested in photo-realistic tri colour I would suggest that
you try "primary colors first". Phtalo blue (any manufacturer) for cyan,
any PV19 (My favorite is quinacridone rose from Daniel SMith) for magenta
and PY97 yellow (hANSA YELLOW MEDIUM FROM dANIEL smITH). There are a
couple other yellows that I use that work just as well.
Keep in mind that with gum everybody has to work their own workflow.

Marek Matusz