Re: kitchen recipe for palladium

From: Clay ^lt;wcharmon@wt.net>
Date: 05/08/05-07:33:27 AM Z

Those are the proportions I use. The proportions are probably more
important than the solution strength, especially if you take into
account the dilution that occurs automatically when you use the Magic
brush. If I were you, I would just mix it all up at once, since it
won't go bad or anything. That amount will make you 300ml of solution:

25g PdCl
17.5g NaCl
275ml water

Clay