Re: kitchen recipe for palladium

From: Clay ^lt;wcharmon@wt.net>
Date: 05/09/05-06:58:49 PM Z

On May 9, 2005, at 6:20 PM, Eric Neilsen wrote:

> Well, then Clay "well, yeah", why didn't you post the "proportions"? I
> didn't have them at my finger tips either. : ) But I could provide
> insight
> for those wishing to follow along.

Well, okay. I thought I did, but I guess I was mistaken.

So in keeping with my 'Don't tell me about the pain, show me the
baby' theme:

for 100ml total solution: add 92ml water, 8.3g of Pd salt and
EITHER 3.7g Lithium chloride OR 3.5g sodium chloride

shaken and stirred

As far as color goes, I just prefer the lithium. Making significant
color changes with the platinum-palladium chemistry alone is like
trying to tear down a house with a tack hammer. I just go straight to
gumover, and get where I want to be.

Happy trails.