RE: kitchen recipe for palladium

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 05/09/05-05:20:04 PM Z

Well I am sorry you don't think in terms of chemical equivalents, that to
me, is where you start to understand what is going on. One shouldn't start
with grams unless there is a clear understanding as to what it means.

Proportions to me, means ratios, not exact weight. The ratio of 1 mole to
two moles reduced to 5 grams and 3.5 grams for the specific chemicals in
question. The other ratio mentioned or alluded to, was to water and that is
concentration or molar solution; that is up for discussion as to what is the
"best" or optimum concentration.

While this started as a "kitchen" discussion the subsequent post show that
this is why some aspects of photochemistry, is not like cooking. At least
not until one is really able to understand the why and how.

Well, then Clay "well, yeah", why didn't you post the "proportions"? I
didn't have them at my finger tips either. : ) But I could provide insight
for those wishing to follow along.

Cheers, EJ Neilsen

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street