Re: Mix it all at once (RE: kitchen recipe for palladium)

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Date: 05/09/05-09:52:08 PM Z

Thanks all for the wonderful help with pd. I mixed it tonight with a good
scale, and will be all set to go tomorrow. If I clean up my darkroom. I
have FO already mixed so I'll have to tackle that next, Jeffrey, when it
runs out. Hmmm...this is fun. All of a sudden my per print price has gone
from 96 cents a 4x6 to 48 cents. That is, if I don't spill the 300ml. No
lithium or ammonium salts on hand so I'm just sticking now with good ol'
salt.
Chris