Re: patently frustrated

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 05/12/05-08:55:05 PM Z

From: "Christina Z. Anderson" <zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: patently frustrated
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 15:43:43 -0400

> it seems I would have to look thru thousands of patents around the
> yr 1870 in order to locate the correct one.

If your date is correct, I bet it would be much fewer than thousands.
By the end of eighties, British Patent number reached at around 5 or 6
thousand. Much of those patents were dated near the end of the
eighties...

More of the problem is to locate the complete BP archive for early
days.

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Well, believing is all right, just don't let the wrong people know