Re: patently frustrated

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Date: 05/12/05-01:43:43 PM Z

Very interesting you should be talking about casein and plastic. I am
interested in Franklin Enos' casein process. I am intrigued by casein in
that it is perhaps harder than gum. I was wondering about Enos' patent that
he went off of in the very beginning. Sam told me that his archives are in
Louisville, and perhaps the copy of the patent is there in his files. I got
the article off of Unblinkingeye.com and also thanks, Gene R., for the
article you located. That is the one I started with that gave the actual
number of the patent. But Mark N was able to locate that patent no. and it
seems it is for the manufacture of a toy, hence something is incorrect, and
it seems I would have to look thru thousands of patents around the yr 1870
in order to locate the correct one. Maybe I'll have enough free time to do
so, but if there were a better search program, like, for instance, an index
of the patents around the year 1870, it'd be soooo much easier.
Chris