Re: Gum woes revisited

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 05/20/05-04:51:06 AM Z

This is a P.S. to my earlier post, which hasn't arrived back here yet;
the P.S. goes with the speculation about different yellow and magenta
pigments working best with the different types of cyanotype:

P.S. Though it's true that as I and others have said before, the fact
that people get decent color balance with a wide range of different
combinations of pigments shows that tricolor gum is probably more
forgiving than it's sometimes given credit for, so perhaps that
speculation assumes a higher level of specification than is necessary
for the purpose.
kt