RE: GUM-PVA-COLD preshrink

From: Bill William ^lt;iodideshi@yahoo.co.jp>
Date: 05/26/05-07:25:18 AM Z

YES!

I do.

There was an Esperanto Cafe not too far from where I
studied but for some reason (fear?)
I never ventured cross the border.

The idea of a universal language is very appealing, and
the concept of fairness being built into it is honourable
but on a piratical level, it would make more sense to
start with the most commonly spoken, culture driving
language so that at least some people wold be using it. If
everyone had to start at the beginning, that would take
more determination and resolve to make it an achieved
goal.

Anyway it is still an option.

Anyone want to teach me Esperanto?

:+)