Re: emulsion flake off in glass plate negatives

From: Joe Smigiel ^lt;jsmigiel@kvcc.edu>
Date: 05/26/05-11:07:00 PM Z

>>> iodideshi@yahoo.co.jp 05/26/05 9:08 PM >>>
...the possibility that it was collodion
emulsion did not enter my mind...
Ray

Hi Ray,

I probably wouldn't have thought of it either save the fact I just
received some wetplate chemicals today, just finished reading "The
Silver Sunbeam" a couple weeks ago, and have been occupied the past few
days building a wetplate collodion camera. I'll be pouring my first
ever plate very soon.
:)

I agree that seeking the advice of a conservator is probably the best
path.

Joe