Re: Winsor & Newton update

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 05/30/05-09:03:59 AM Z

SteveS wrote:

> -- snip -- >If this list doesn't beat all
> > for people thinking you've said something you never said.
> >
> > Katharine Thayer
> >
> And, what about your students thinking your lectures may be, sometimes,
> unclear?

??? Hunh? One thing my students have always said about my lectures is
that they are wonderfully clear, even when the subject is something
technical and complex like statistics (a typical student evaluation
would say something like "she takes the most complicated issues and
makes them easy to understand") so this makes no sense at all, besides
offering nothing useful to the discussion. Geesh.

kt