RE: alternative to flourescent tubes.

From: Robert Triffin ^lt;rjtriffin@rcn.com>
Date: 05/31/05-04:34:09 PM Z

Hello Sandy:

What are your current "base" recommendations for using Pyrocat-HD at 70
degrees Fahrenheit with Efke PL 100 sheet film?

>From my own tests with a SBR of 9, at an EI of 31.9, at 2:2:500; at 70
degrees at 75 minuets, and semi-stand with inversion at 70 minuets, 60
minuets, 40 minuets, and 20 minuets in a thermos bottle; I can tell you that
the details at Zone II with Efke PL 100 are unbelievably sharp, but the
highlights are totally "blown out".

Regards,

Robert J. Triffin