Re: alternative to flourescent tubes.

From: Kerik ^lt;kerik@kerik.com>
Date: 05/31/05-05:09:04 PM Z

On Tue, 31 May 2005 22:58:41 +0000, <jude.taylor@comcast.net> wrote:

> For this I could use some advice: I am thinking 3" and 4" might be good
> distances from the bulbs to the glass of the frame; any suggestions on
> this? I plan to start with cyanotype because I have done this procedure
> before (using the sun), but will be experimenting with other processes
> soon.

Judy,

I think your overall plan sounds reasonable (although I've not worked with
this type of bulb). But, why would you want 2 shelves only separated by an
inch? Your exposure times on each shelf are likely to be quite similar.
Maybe I'm missing something...

Let us know how it works!

Kerik
www.kerik.com