Re: Gum color printing

From: Joe Smigiel ^lt;jsmigiel@kvcc.edu>
Date: 11/01/05-07:50:41 AM Z

>>> jackpy1@aol.com 10/30/05 11:03 PM >>>
>> Hi,
Do you coat all three colors (YMC) expose individually and develop or
coat
one at a time expose and develop each one separately ? <<

One at a time and processed separately. Coat, dry, expose, process and
dry one color layer and then repeat with another.

Your post got me thinking that instead of referring to the 4-color
process as we typically do as CMYK, we could use the letter "A" instead
of "K" to differentiate the blacK from Blue and switch the order around.
 Then we'd have YMCA...

"Y-M-C-A
Y-M-C-A
It's fun to stay at the YMCA
It's fun to stay at the YMCA
You can get yourself clean
You can have a good meal
You can do whatever you feel
Y-M-C-A
Y-M-C-A..."

Now, if you want to get that tune out of your head, simply whistle the
theme from "The Andy Griffith Show."