Re: Arches Bright White [was Many Thanks...]

From: davidhatton ^lt;davidhatton@superonline.com>
Date: 11/03/05-01:28:31 PM Z

Hi Katherine,

Yes, I found the same article. I've Googled, Yahood, asked
Jeeves,hotbotted and Altavistered 'till mty fingerprints have worn
away..No Luck this side of the pond.

Further to that, I have found an Inkjet paper, Arches Infinity, which is
guess what, yes, Arches Bright White with an 'invisible' receptor coat
for inkjet printers. And another guess what, where is it available? USA
- Canada only.

I can't understand the marketing logic at all and refuse to purchase a
paper from the USA or Canada which overflies not only the country of
manufacture but all its European 'partners'. Not only would the paper be
more expensive in total, the cost to the world we live in is punitive.

I note that the French have a certain attitude toward the English (Scots
are different - due to the 'Grand Alliance'. I once accessed a French
site, I won't say which one, which had a choice of languages with which
to view the site. You clicked on a little flag to choose. Which flag do
you think flew over the word English? Yup, The Stars and Stripes...

To quote a famous alt-photo person

'Sigh..',

Regards,
David H